Yamaha XS650 B/C/D 1975-1977 Fuel Petcock Petrol Tank Tao Assembly K&L-TourMax Part Number 18-4175
Has that old XS650 been sitting in your garage for decades or did you just find one in a barn ready to convert into a bobber? K&L-TourMax once again has another useful part to keep your vintage Yamaha XS650 on the road at a fraction of the cost of a new OEM Yamaha unit.
Here is our 5 point rundown:
- K&L # 18-4175 fits the following models: Yamaha TX500 /A 1973-1974, XS500 B/C/D 1975-1977, XS1, XS1B, XS2-650 1970-1972, XS650 B/C/D 1975-1977, TX750 /A 1973-1974 (NOTE: Does not fit later XS650 Models)
- parts.wiki deems these to be sourced from the original equipment manufacturer to Yamaha, made by Teikei or TK Carburetor Co Ltd of Japan (TK). Being sourced from the original manufacturer, these should be identical to units that Yamaha also uses as an original part.
- The OEM Yamaha part Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is $113.42 and we have seen units on sale for about $74 to over $100. This K&L-TourMax unit MSRP is $32.95 and we have seen price in between $27-$33. That’s more than 50% off the OEM price for the identical part.
- Parts number supersession history is as follows: 256-24510-00-00, 256-24510-01-00, 366-24510-00-00, 447-24510-01-00, 447-24510-02-00
- This is for the LEFT SIDE of the tank and mounting holes center to center measurement is 42mm.
NEED ONE? BUY ON AMAZON: http://amzn.to/2h0w043
parts.wiki has more useful information including detailed photos, expanded model applications, product dimensions, package dimensions, part number supersession and OEM reference part numbers can be found in the Product Knowledge Base.
Official K&L Supply Website
Official Yamaha Parts Lookup
Yamaha XS650 Forum XS650.com
Yamaha XS650 Wikipedia
Mike’s XS Model ID Info